Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What's in my makeup bag?


So I thought I'd write a quick post today. I love seeing what's in other people's purses and makeup bags (is that creepy?), so I decided to share my own. This is newly updated as I just received my July ipsy bag, and most of the stuff in it suited my needs, especially the cute pink transparent makeup bag. It's small but can fit so much stuff! I just love it!

List of things in my makeup bag (from left to right):
- GUM teeth thingy.. They are like toothpick and tiniest toothbrush combined
- COOLA face mineral sunscreen SPF20 (this was in the ipsy bag)
- Travel size Ulta body spray (Fresh Lilac)
- Sephora retractable brush (I use it for powder)
- My makeup bag (from July ipsy bag)
- VICHY Normaderm (this is like a spot treatment for breakouts but also has some coverage so doubles as a concealer)
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer (this stuff is great!)
- Sephora lash curler
- Travel size Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara
- Travel size Stila waterproof black liquid eyeliner
- Travel size BUXOM retractable black eyeliner
- Prestige waterproof eyeliner in Star (a silver white color)
- POP Pouty Pop Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt (from this month's ipsy bag)
- CVS Oil Absorbing Sheets
- Benefit HOOLA ultra plush lip gloss
- Demeter Salt Air roll on perfume oil
- Fresh Sugar tinted lip treatment SPF15 in coral
- theBalm Sexy Mama anti-shine translucent powder

Voilà! Isn't it amazing I can fit all this stuff into that tiny pouch? That's why I loooooved this month's ipsy bag. Everything's so practical and perfectly suited for the summer. There are some other products in the ipsy bag not included in this post. You can have a look and get your own bag at www.ipsy.com

So this is the makeup bag I bring with me everywhere for touch-ups or doing my makeup on the go. What are some essentials you carry with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment